Wednesday, September 24, 2008

That Cookbook You've Been Putting Off...

Attention all cooks and chefs:

I know you've been toying w/ the idea of putting together a cookbook. And either you're too busy, too over-committed, intimidated or lazy (or some combination of the four) to get it done.

I've found a gorgeous, inexpensive, professional looking alternative to doing all of the work yourself. It's called TasteBook.

I just started mine last night with only one recipe, but it was enough for me to see that this could be a great gift, family heirloom, or goldmine in the right hands. Check it out here: My First TasteBook

So get all your recipes and/or photos together (don't have photos? they'll provide some gorgeous food shots) and get busy making your first cookbook happen. No more excuses.

No comments: