Friday, March 14, 2008

Chicks in the City Returns to Oakhurst


This Save the Date is from the Oakhurst Community Garden Project. They offer some of the coolest classes on home gardening and farming, right here in the heart of the city.

The next Chicks in the City Class has been scheduled for May 3rd from 10-noon. Please let me know if you want me to hold a spot for you, but please hold off on paying at this time. We may be tying this class into an afternoon chicken coop tour and a special price may be available for both. More details to follow...
Sincerely,
Stephanie
Executive Director
(678) 642-4977

Unfortunately I think I'm booked that date, but if not I'll definitely try to attend this class because I would LOVE to have my own laying hens and my own hand-built coop! That's one of my big goals for 2008! See "A Few Words About Eggs" from December.

No comments: